|Balloon Inclusion||Standard Service||Premium Service|
|Price||USD 320 per pax||USD 420 per pax|
|Number of passengers in a basket||12 to 16 pax max (per balloon)||08 pax max (per balloon)|
|Pick up and drop off service from hotel||Yes||Yes|
|Light breakfast before take off||Yes||Yes|
|Detailed passenger safety briefing by your pilot||Yes||Yes|
|Champagne celebration after landing||Yes||Yes|
|Free in-flight photo||No||Yes|
|Remark – increase USD 20 per pax on Int’l New Year Period start from 20 Dec 2020 – 10 Jan 2021|
Early in the morning, the tour starts for surprise discover day to see the ancient city of Bagan form above. Clients enjoy a magnificent bird's eye view of thousand-year-old pagodas, temples and the mighty Ayeyarwaddy River with “BALLOONS fly over Bagan”. It is a very exiting experience and clients will never forget. The Balloon is guided by gentle wind and chance to see slowly the sun rising. Balloon operates only for period from October 1 until March 31 each year.
• Taking Balloons time is 35 mins to 01 hrs duration depending on the wind speed on the day.
• Limited body weight are 125kg/280 pounds or any passenger who needs the space for 2 persons, will be 100% surcharge. Failure to disclose the weight information in advance may lead to the refusal of flight at the launch site without refund.
• Children aged between 8 and 16 years will only be flown if accompanied by a responsible adult, and the child is over 4’6” tall (or 137 cm).
• For safety reasons not allowed to fly Pregnant women, children under the age of 8 years and Disabled person.
• Public price is valid for within 72 hrs. booking before flight.
• Balloons reserves the right to cancel or delay, to change launch site at very short notice for the safety reason. And, if cancel by flight for varied reasons, a 100% refund will be issued.