|*The prices are quoted in US Dollars per person based in twin/double sharing room*|
|Validity: Apr 2020 – Mar 2021|
|Tour Cost||01 pax||02 pax||03-05 pax||06-09 pax||Single Supplement|
|03 Star Hotel||552||364||286||263||72|
|04 Star Hotel||604||398||314||297||106|
|05 Star Hotel||706||465||381||370||190|
Breakfast at hotel. Meet with tour guide and proceed to half day Temple & City tour. This tour includes the most unusual Buddhist temples in Bangkok: At First Wat Trimit with its invaluable Golden Buddha (5 1⁄2 tons of solid gold) – Wat Po, the most extensive temple in Bangkok, with its colossal Reclining Buddha and the Chedis of the Kings. The Grand Palace is one of the most beautiful samples of an ancient Siamese court. It used to be the residence of the Kings of Thailand. Here you will see palaces which were used for different occasions: The Funeral Palace, the Reception Palace, the Throne Hall, the Coronation Hall, the Royal Guest House, and the beautiful Emerald Buddha Temple, proceed to Wat Arun, perhaps better known as the Temple of the Dawn, is one of the best known landmarks and one of the most published images of Bangkok. Lunch at local restaurant. Free for shopping at Siam Paragon, Central World, Big C, Central World, Patunum, Platinum Plaza Mall, MBK Mall. Return back to hotel. Free at your own leisure. Overnight Bangkok.
• Air fares of any kind
• Services not mentioned above
• Personal items & hotel incidental charges
• Optional or other tour & meals than mentioned in the program
• Early check-in, check out are not guaranteed & subject to extra charge.
• Extra charges, VISA charges, personal expenses drinks, souvenirs, laundry, mini-bar in hotel, etc.
• Travel/Personal Accident Insurance (Guests are advised to purchase insurance on their own before
• arrival) --- Surcharge for peak season if any (upon booking)