|*The prices are quoted in US Dollars per person based in twin/double sharing room*|
|Validity: 01 May 2020 – 10 Apr 2021|
|Tour Cost||01 pax||02 pax||03-05 pax||06-09 pax||Single Supplement|
|3 Star Hotel||1123||725||637||539||100|
|4 Star Hotel||1223||775||688||589||151|
|5 Star Hotel||1375||850||763||665||226|
After breakfast, transfer to Yangon City Golf Course for 18 holes golfing. Afternoon, half day sightseeing start for visit to the old colonial-style city center with city hall, Ma_ha_ban_doo_la Park with Independence Monument, Strand road and Yangon Jetty by Car. Then, continue visit to Bo_gyoke Aung San (Scott) Market, is the most popular market (close on every Monday & Public holiday) and where you can buy luxury item, handicrafts, food stuff, clothing, jewelry, fashion and consumer goods. Transfer to hotel and overnight in Yangon.
- Insurance Extra cost or missing tour caused by flight delay or cancel
- Online Visa Fee for Myanmar: USD 50.00 p/pax Visa stamp fee at related Myanmar Embassy.
- Other services not mentioned in the including Golf set and Shoes
- International flight from/to Myanmar. International airport tax USD 15.00 p/pax
- Personal expenses such as beverages, telephone calls, and laundry service, mini bar, etc